Sunday, February 01, 2009

16 random things

It kinda works like those bad luck chain letters we used to get when we were small, but this recent "16 Randon Things" thing on Facebook is actually quite interesting, so I thought 'Why not post it here?!'

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

Who tagged me? Kim Au

01. I can leave home without my cell phone but never ever without black eyeliner (either eye kohl Phone Number or powerpoint eye pencil Buried Treasure from MAC.)

02. I hate Math. I'm terrible with numbers. Period!

03. I love Spongebob Squarepants. I love Bart Simpson. I love his nauseated albino classmate Wendell Borton. I love Mr. Friendly. I love Smiley faces. I love bananas. They are all yellow.

04. I can eat steak (must be cooked medium rare), burger & fries, BLT, doughnuts, cream cracker, popcorn and wine gums all day long.

05. I have OCD. I wash hands like ten thousand times a day, and I actually kinda enjoy doing dishes and ironing shirts.

06. I have never smoked in my entire life. No, not even once. A lot of second-hand smoking though.

07. I can't stand room temperature water, it makes me wanna puke. I must drink either steaming hot or iced cold beverages.

08. I would never be caught wearing mini skirts and fishnet stockings.

09. I am terrified of mosquitoes. I think they are even worse than cockroaches.

10. I can never stop buying magazines, books, DVDs, sneakers, border tees, rings and CABANE de ZUCCa wristwatches.

11. My first childhood dream was to become a fashion designer. When I grew older, I wanted to be a lawyer. Then in 1995, Wong Kar Wai won "Best Director" in the 14th Hong Kong Film Awards with his film Chungking Express, his speech made me wanna become a film director. That was why I chose to study Directing & Writing in college. Yet now I wish I would be an installation artist, someday.

12. I have 4 cats, technically speaking. Miuzi, Kojiro and Dan Dan are at my mom's place, and Kuro lives with me. I don't intend to get anymore though.

13. I have 4 tattoos, and I do plan to get my 5th one ASAP.

14. I am a die hard film camera person. I take my LOMO LC-A with me wherever I travel. I love cross-processing. I hate digitals, but I am digging Poladroid these days.

15. When I was fifteen, the Calvin Klein Obession black & white ad with Kate Moss, lying stomach down on the sofa, all naked, was on my closet door. It's still there.

16. I was an extra in a movie. Yes! I once appeared on that big screen! Those who know me well would know which movie I am talking about.

No comments: