Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things happen for a reason.

Yes... every single thing matters.

This is wut I felt after having spent a total of 136 minutes to watch《Sex And The City: The Movie》on aircraft CX520 flying to Tokyo.
Sitting by the window. Alone. As usual.

And there's a confession I must make: Being a fashion editor who luvs clothes, luvs NYC plus luuuuuuvs watching stupid American tv dramas, I have NEVER ever laid eyes on SATC. No, not even for a second. I simply boycotted this whole Carrie Bradshaw thing while every single gal in town is just SO crazy about her (
altho I have to admit that SJP does have a fabulously expensive yet tasteful closet). Yet the funny thing is, tears just couldn't/wouldn't stop running out of my eyes during the entire movie. I think people must've thought I were horribly depressed or crazy or somethin'.

Avis, a SATC-addict girlfriend of mine, once told me that I am Miranda
(and just for the record she sure is Charlotte York.) Now I understand why she thought so, but I ain't sure if I wanna be Miranda Hobbes, nor even the great Carrie Bradshaw.

Do we all live to love men? Do we live to love ourselves?
Or do we live to love life? I guess 'That is the question.'

Thank you, Mr.Lao, for driving me away and not trying hard enuf to get me back. Thank you, Sewage King, for letting me know how to tell the difference between wanting to GET MARRIED and wanting to MARRY SOMEONE. Thank you, Mr.Yiu, for hurting Mom and ruining our family so that I lose faith in love. Thank you, Mom, for being the strongest woman on earth while telling me it's okay to cry.
Thank you, Mr.Beehive, for just being you and making the impossible possible, so that I can finally believe in everything again.

多謝~



No comments: